Numerous ways are present that can help you to change the name of your router and Password. But how much time does it take to change the Password of your router? It totally depends on the equipment you are using or have.
Thousands of people are daily taking advantage of spectrum routers. But sometimes, to change the password of the router, they do not know the exact step-by-step process.
After facing poor connectivity in the spectrum router, the user quickly search to fix no internet on spectrum issue. In fact, the problem of poor connectivity can also appear just because the users forget to change the Password of their router after installing it.
Since the Password of the spectrum router has not been changed after the installation, it can often bring the problem of poor connectivity.
Similarly, it can also increase the potential cyber attack. However, you can also find out a lot of a solution on the Internet, and the step-by-step process is to change the Wifi password in your spectrum router. But here, we have come up with a step-by-step process to follow for the users who are looking for the answer. Let’s get started with the discussion by exploring the steps individually.
A Few Easiest Ways To Follow To Change The Wifi Password In Spectrum Router
The easiest and simplest way to change the Wifi password in the spectrum router is by gathering information by entering http://192.168.1.1. And you need to put this address in the address bar.
The users can also change the Password of their Wifi in spectrum router by using the default username and Password.
After that, the users need to navigate to access control and need to set the user to Admin. And in the next step, the users need to put in the default password. And it will help all the users to set new Passwords for the spectrum router.
Changing Spectrum wifi Password Using Router Info
Users who are trying to change Wifi password using the router info can follow the steps mentioned in the below paragraph.
- The serial number, MAC address, Password, And the preset Wifi SSIDs information can be found on the backside.
- The users can also find out other information such as IP address, default username, and Password on the backside.
- After that, the users make sure, before setting the router, their PC and mobile devices support the spectrum through the web browsers.
- The users need to unplug and disconnect all the Ethernet cables, and they need to wait for a few moments after plugging the modem back in.
- Now the users need to connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the modem. And the other end needs to be connected with the yellow internet port on the router.
- After that, the users need to sign in by entering http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar from the web browser.
- Similarity users also need to give the default username and Password that are given to the back side of the router.
- After that, the users need to click on Access Control, and they need to select the User tab.
- Then the users need to ensure from the Admin to take the username.
- After that, the users will be asked to enter the previous Password and then quickly asked to enter a new Password from GUI.
- After confirming the new Password and clicking on the confirm button, the users will be able to change the Password of the spectrum router.
Changing Spectrum wifi Password Using My Spectrum App
The users can also change the Wifi password using the spectrum app. these are the steps that you need to follow to change the Password quickly.
First, the users need to launch the spectrum app from their smart phones. And then, they will have to log in to their spectrum mobile app account.
After that, the users need to click on the services to check out all the statuses of their devices.
At the end of the spectrum application, the users will find out an option named view and edit network.
After that, the users need to select View and edit network info. And immediately after clicking on the option, it will show the Wifi name and Password.
In the next step, users can also enter their favorite Wifi name and Password. However, it is important to give a new Wifi name and Password to make the changes quickly.
And ultimately, the users need to click on the Save option so that all the changes can be saved quickly.
Therefore, these are the two easiest ways that all of the individual spectra of router users can follow to change the Wifi password quickly. Even you can also follow any one of the steps quickly to make the changes to the Wifi password.
Tech World Times (TWT), a global collective focusing on the latest tech news and trends in blockchain, Fintech, Development & Testing, AI and Startups. If you are looking for the guest post then contact at firstname.lastname@example.org