Here is good news for us. Recently, Amazon web services introduced cloud services. Those services are like a preview of Amazon’s development guru, which makes the cloud applications management and deployment as simple. It also maintains aws portion, which is a service for development automation, and to deploy the microservices applications that are created with the help of containers and serverless computing services. Do you think about how to gain complete knowledge about expanding breadth, depth of devops services portfolio by AWS, no need to overthink about it because AWS DevOps training online will help to gain deeper insights of it. In this blog post we are going to discuss about the AWS, devops, expanding breadth and depth of devops services in detail.
Now let’s start the concept.
What is AWS
It offers a bunch of flexible services created for organizations to enable continuously, and to deliver and design the products reliably with AWS and DevOps practices. They helped to simplify the infrastructure provisioning and management, application code deployment, release processes of automation software, application monitoring, infrastructure performance, etc.
What is DevOps
It is the combination of philosophies, tools, and practices which develops the ability of organization in application delivery and high velocity services, those services includes development and evolution of products with speed pace than the companies utilizing the traditional infrastructure management and software development. With this speed companies make sure to provide better services for customers and gain the best position in the competitive market.
Expands Breadth, Depth of DevOps services portfolio by AWS
CEO of AWS Andy Jessy announces that AWS is going to manage the processes of DevOps as the developers, along with this it is also introducing the amazon EC2 which permits the teams of IT to utilize the amazon ECS for orchestration containers in center and amazon EKS. amazon EKS offers the capability of EKS running on kubernetes distributions which employs in local data, it also maintains the public services of Amazon ECR for container images sharing and also expands breadth, depth of devops services portfolio. Another good news is now it also announces AWS Devops certification, which you will gain from our AWS DevOps certification training.
Why AWS for DevOps
Devops gain various benefits with AWS, the given below are some essential benefits.
- Get started fast: every service of devops is ready to use, when we have an account in AWS. There are no special requirements like setup and software installation.
- Fully managed services: these services are very helpful for us to gain the benefits of AWS resources quicker, we no need to be worried regarding the setup, download, and infrastructure operation on our own. This permits us to concentrate on our core product.
- Built for scale: we may use single instances or multiple instances with the help of AWS services, its services help us to make most of the compute resources by using scaling, configuration, provisioning, and simplifying.
- Programmable: we have the choice to utilize every service through AWS command line interface, SDKs, APIs, etc. we are also permitted to provision and model the resources of AWS, our complete AWS infrastructure with the help of declarative, and the templates of the cloud formation.
- Automation: Aws is very helpful to utilize the automation that permits us to create with high speed and effectively. With the help of AWS services, we may automate the tasks manually and processes like development, workflows, container management, configuration management, deployment, etc.
- Secure: with the help of IAM of AWS we can fix permissions and policies of users, it provides us control on our resource management like who can access it, and how to access.
- Large partner ecosystem: It provides support for a large partner ecosystem that integrates along with services of AWS, we can utilize our required third party and open source tools .AWS helps us to design the solution which is end to end in nature.
- Pay as you go: by using the purchase services of AWS as per our requirements and the time we need to use. Its pricing includes no fees for upfront, penalties for termination, contracts of long term, etc. It also offers a free trial, which helps us to start with AWS.
DevOps tooling by AWS
AWS offers various services which helps us to practice DevOps in our Organization and works as built first to utilize along with AWS. Its tools help for manual task automation, and complex team management environments. It is also used to scale and maintain engineers with high velocity which enables DevOps.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery: The tools AWS developers use for us in application source code development and storing securely, they build our applications automatically. The aws developer tools help for application deployment and testing to AWS. when we begin with the code pipeline of AWS to create the workflow of continuous delivery and continuous integration, which uses the code build of AWS: we can utilize every service separately as given below.
- Software release workflows
- Build and test code
- Deployment automation
- Unified CI/CD projects
- Microservices: we can deploy and create the architecture of microservices with the help of serverless computing and containers.
- Production docker platform: amazon ECS is a scalable container management service, which gives support for docker containers and provides us to run the applications simply.
- Serverless computing: It permits us to run the code without any services or management, and helps us in code running for any kind of application along with availability.
- Infrastructure as code: with the help of code and templates we can configure, manage, and provision our infrastructure resources. We can enforce and monitor the compliance of infrastructure, the given below are some of them.
- Templated infrastructure provisioning: the cloud formation provides systems administrators and developers a simple way to build and manage the AWS resource collection.
- Chef configuration management: It is a service of configuration management which helps Chef an automation platform, the servers are managed and deployed throughout our amazon EC2 and compute environments.
- Configuration management: Its system manager is the service of management which is used for us to gather the inventory software, patches of applied OS, system images creation, and windows configuration automatically.
- Policy as code: It is a complete managed service which offers us along with the inventory resource of AWS, history of configuration, notification of configuration change for security enabling, and governance. Its rules help us to design the rules, which checks the AWS resource automation automatically.
- Monitoring and logging: It helps us to record the logs and application monitoring in real time, the given below are some of them.
- Cloud and network monitoring: it is a kind of service monitoring for cloud resources of AWS, we can utilize the cloudwatch of amazon to gather and track the metrics.
- Distributed tracking: it is used for the analysis of developers, products debug, applications distribution, the architecture of the microservices.
- Platform as a service: we are permitted to deploy the web applications without any provision requirement, infrastructure management, and the stack application.
- Run and manage web apps: the beanstalk of AWS elastic is a user friendly service, which is used for application deployment and scaling. We can develop our elastic beanstalk and our code automatically, with that we can manage the deployment from the provisioning ability and auto scaling for monitoring health of application. We can also remain the entire management on the resources of AWS, and the displaying of our applications and their access of underlying resources.
- Version control: it provides various facilities like host secure and the Git repository with high scalability in AWS cloud, the code commit of AWS is a service management of source control. It makes it simple for organizations to secure a host and Git repository which is scalable.
AWS added the server compatibility layer of Microsoft SQL for its database of PostgreSQL, it turns the entire process as simple and easy for windows applications migration to open the source of the database. Our organizations also are open source which ability dubbed the babelfish, it is a kind of action to support the compatibility layers development for other databases. If you had any queries or questions that needs to be answered please do comments below, to get your question answered quickly by our HKR expert trainers
I’m Bagudam Joshiram, Working as a content writer in OpsTrainerz. Having good experience in handling technical content writing and aspires to learn new things to grow professionally. I am expertise in delivering content on the market demanding technologies like AWS DevOps Course, Kubernetes Course, GitHub Course, Cloud Architect Course, etc.