If you affect an outsized no. of files on each day to day but run out of space for storing to store and manage them, a reliable cloud storage service is your answer. You will easily store your files and folders in cloud storage and access them whenever you would like. Using cloud storage is additionally the first preferred method to possess a backup of data that is too precious to lose.
Cloud drive may be a sort of data model during which your data is stored on remote servers so that you’ll access them. The servers, built on virtualization techniques, are managed and maintained by the cloud storage provider, who charges you for an equivalent. There are some free cloud storage services, and during this article, we are here to share it with you.
List of 6 free Cloud Storage Services
The list of 6 free Cloud Storage Services are as follows:
1. Google Drive
4. One Drive
6. Yandex Disk
1. Google Drive
Google Drive could also be a free online data storage service provided by Google. The sync stored files, photos, and more across all the user’s PCs, tablets, and mobile devices. It offers 15 GB of free space.
- You will build Docs, Sheets, Slides.
- It provides real-time synchronization
- You will create forms that assist you in running a survey
- The tool is often used for macOS
- Integrates with thousands of external apps kind of a mind map, Gantt chart, diagram tools, etc
- You will quickly invite others to look at and collaborates on all the files you want-no mail attachment needed.
IDrive provides service for data backup. This service is out there to Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and Mac users.
- IDrive provides 5 GB free
- During this, users can organize and monitor the backup of their PC from the online interface.
- End-Users can upload or download files up to 2GB in size.
- It provides the only solution to protect all computers, Macs, iPhones, and Android devices into one account.
- Push changes to backup sets, settings to all, or any devices in near real times.
The box could also be a cloud file management and sharing service. This tool is out there for Windows, macOS, and mobile platforms.
- You will use Windows Explorer or Mac Finder to search the file quickly you would like.
- Edit kind of an area file and Box will reserve it to the cloud.
- It allows you to ask the team to form changes and upload files.
- Enable admin to feature external users to collaborate content and control the version.
Microsoft OneDrive is a web-based storage and synchronization, service provider. it’s available free of charge to all or any or any people having Microsoft accounts. OneDrive apps are often used to sync files on a Windows PC or macOS.
- Operate your phone to scan and business cards, receipts, whiteboard notes, or store paper documents in OneDrive.
- You will set an expiration date of shared files, photos, and links for security purposes.
- It allows uploading files up to fifteen GB in size.
Mega may be web storage and file hosting service provided by Mega Limited. Mega is out there for the Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- It offers about 50 GB of free space for storing.
- It uses the keys to encrypt files and chats.
- Mega premium account allows you to sync files and folders.
- From this cloud storage service, you’ll upload or download 1GB data every 6 hour
6. Yandex Disk
Yandex Disk could also be a cloud storage service that allows users to store files on cloud servers and share with others. The disk is out there on Windows, macOS, also as Linux. It is available in the two plans Annual and Monthly subscription.
- It allows uploading a maximum of 50 GB file sizes. Users can sync data between different devices.
- It provides free access to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- It offers you to download files from public pages with no hassle.
How to choose the simplest cloud storage service?
For choosing the best cloud storage service, it seems to be quite difficult. So, we’d like to think about the following points:
Make sure that the cloud storage provider you’re choosing has deployed ample security measures to guard your uploaded files and folders. Prefer the providers offering features like password-protection, military-grade encryption, and multi-factor authentication.
Syncing may be a major aspect of selecting the simplest cloud storage. The service chosen by you wants to provide seamless syncing of files and folders between different platforms.
Tech World Times (TWT), a global collective focusing on the latest tech news and trends in blockchain, Fintech, Development & Testing, AI and Startups. If you are looking for the guest post then contact at firstname.lastname@example.org